Thursday, September 6, 2018

Hello!

I still haven't figured out this whole "blogging" thing. I'm an artist... well, I'm trying to be an artist. When I posted a recent project I had a sweet friend comment: "Is there anything you can't do?" to which I pointedly replied, "Apparently, I can't make money off of my art!" That being said, in an effort to get more attention for my artwork I've decided to do my best by starting a real blog!
Now what....
Well, I'm going to school and I'm working on wood projects right now. I'm also trying not to kill myself with the table saw or sawdust inhalation. Here are a few pieces I've recently completed and that I'm kinda proud of!




I'm going to get back to work on a commission I have but I'll be back to post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm embarrassed at how long it's been since I've written in my blog! Since I've written, I've successfully completed my...